Here's where we promote upcoming and on-going events, as well as staff-held events that have taken place this week!
- We hope you enjoyed our Independence Day events on the 4th of July!
- The first event, in the spirit of the day, had our players become fireworks and dancing around jubilantly in Old Payon, followed by some poses by the participants for screenshots.
- Screenshots from the first event can be found on our facebook fan page: https://www.facebook...17077727&type=1
- In a later event, many players fought valiantly against the war Satan Morroc attempted to wage on the towns of Rune-Midgard.
- We hope you took advantage of the 20% discount on credits during this period as well!
- The winners for Round 4 of the Pet Illustration Event have been decided! Congratulations to shrimpsss and aeternia!
Patch & New Release Spotlight
Here’s where we post new releases and previews of what’s to come!
- We will be holding a Server Maintenance on Monday, July 9th at 21:30 server time. Maintenance is expected to last two hours.
- The dialogue in the Monocle quest will be improved.
- Several atcommands have been streamlined to function better.
We constantly strive to improve the quality of gameplay on the server. Here are some modifications for items in this regard!
Here are the newest changes and features of our website!
- The Monster Database module on the control panel no longer shows an unneeded extra entry for the "race" attribute.
Question and Answer Spotlight
We get asked a lot of questions every week. Here are this week's most common ones, and of course, their answer!
- Q: Can I tell you about my suggestion to help improve the server?
A: As much as we want to hear your suggestions, we have no way of keeping track or knowing how other players feel about your suggestions unless there is a way for them to respond. This is why the forums have a Suggesstion section. Please read the rules prior to posting suggestions at EssenceRO Forums» Suggestions» Suggestions (http://forums.essenc...93-suggestions/).
- Q: Is there a way to stop drops from flooding the chatlog?
A: The Battle Log allows this sort of behavior while the Public Log doesn't. To do so in the Battle Log, simply click the plus sign above the chat box and turn off "Item Get/Drop Message Display".
Bug Tracker Updates
Issues are unavoidable, so when something goes wrong, we’ll let you know, and we’ll keep you in the loop on when fixes are created or released.
- Restrictions on some functions have been tweaked to prevent client crashes in PvP areas.
- Allowed purchases from vends in corner case where pre-tax income would cause the vendor to end up with Zeny above max zeny but post-tax income (the correct one to use for calculations) would keep them under max zeny.