EssenceRO Forums: Tarot Card of Fate - EssenceRO Forums

Suggestion Forum Policies

Please read the rules before posting in this section.

Please remember to follow the Suggestions Forum rules & policies listed here:

http://forums.essenc...forum-policies/
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked
Basic viewDetailed view

Tarot Card of Fate For clown and gypsy

User is offline   Carpediem 

• Drops
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
In General :
Physical attack has its counter which is DEF,
Magical attack has its counter which is MDEF/Ele-resist,
HIT has its counter which is FLEE,
Critical has its counter which is LUK,
Of course I believe most of the skills have their own counters (I'm talking about something like safety wall, pneuma, LP, FCP, WoF, even PD etc)

Now Tarot card is absolutely not being affected by any resist. I do know that tarot chances rate is custom in eRO. But let's compare to the officials.
In official server, Tarot has max of 40% chance at level 5 which is similar to that of in eRO with 150 LUK. But the thing is you can break the 40% chance cap.
Considering 150LUK is gearless, there're so many gears and a skill (gloria) that can increase the LUK up to 200+ which is roughly 60% of chance. And there's no counter for it.

Many of them said, tarot is fine because it messes your stats/resist due to the LUK needed. So that's the weakness. But take this into account:

- 150 LUK = 50% status resist (more if you're properly geared and buffed)
You can reach the standard 90% stun resist in eRO (VA+2stala). With the extra 50% you'll get more resist close to 100%

- 150 LUK = 15 PD (ofc it helps since PD is special in this server)

Typical tarot clown/gypsy build would be:
slight STR for weight
decent AGI and DEX (buff + attention concentrate + food = insta-cast)
low INT
decent VIT (you have close to 100% stun resist if properly geared)
A VERY HIGH LUK

If you're fully buffed (mostly during WoEs) all the time, you gonna be a killing machine. Not mentioning some of the tarot effect is actually unavoidable (dispell that penetrate stalker link and zmey, bypass FCP and break armor, halves atk, halves matk, and there's a card that calls 2 random effects among all the tarot effects)

Since the tarot chance is not reducible, probably the chances should be reduce by something called "Tarot Shield". A same concept to "Critical Shield", where critical rate to the target is reduced by target's LUK.
So let's say, I have 60% tarot chance (210 LUK). In order to reduce the chance, I should have LUK. The exact amount will be discussed, but let's say for every 5 LUK it reduces by 1%, so if you're tarotting a 150LUK char, then the chance of tarot will be reduced by 30%. Ended up a final 30% chance of tarot.

This is not a nerf, It's just something to justify the balance of eRO skills by utilizing the underrated stats/skill.

Perhaps there's some other suggestions/critics you can deliver, that will be much appreciated.

tl;dr Read yellow

This post has been edited by Xaqy: 04 April 2012 - 05:26 AM

User is offline   RaynetheRelentless 

• Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Interests:MVPing
    Solo WoE
    Doing the highly improbable
That's making people add to a stat they wouldn't normally use for one skill. I do believe something should be done about Tarot Card but I'm not quite sure that is a viable solution.
Posted Image

User is offline   HiddenVoice 

• Whore of Emperium
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:You.
I see your point, but tarot, as you say, is only good if the clown is in a completely tarot build. With all the gear and stats you say, there is no way that a clown could survive 10 seconds out there. Tarot can only target 1 enemy at a time, at a 50% chance. That really does leave them open for some pwning. If they were going a bit more balanced and defensive, however, they will survive longer, but their tarot chance is a lot lower. Either way, the tarot build has its weaknesses, so try and abuse them.
Chars: Hidden Voice- 170/90 PVP Stalker
Revealed Voice- 140 Blacksmith (Work In Progress)
Rikitetekutorumokimiku- 99 Easy SA Soul Linker

• Drops
  • Pip
The lower chance you mentioned also will not be below 40% chances, because most tarot build will have max 150 base luk (remember you have job stats bonus too). That itself is already above 40% chance without gears.

With a correct ele resist, this build will have good resist against magic as well as high PD dodging physical attack. Not to mentioned if you have GTB, you can actually change the ele resist into something else that's useful. You can't simply say "if they have gtb". You probably know the number of GTBs exist in this server and that might happen.

You'd see gunslingers have powerful buffed PS, but it's nullified by pneuma. Asura by safety wall or u would wear GR + neutral resist to survive. That is a balance. But since you can't avoid tarot you'll leave the tarot clown to tarot you, you'd probably dead in few seconds depends on the luck, if you're not dead, probably your equips are broken or low matk/low atk or debuffed ended up you can't kill the clown because you have low dps output. Unless you kill him before he tarots you. But who knows the first tarot cast to you might screw up everything.

User is offline   Penance 

• lalalala
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
I'm surprised this wasn't brought up several years ago as a balance issue, but to address it:

Yes, its sort of OP how certain Tarot cards have no counters. Yes its sort of OP how a Clown can stack offensive and defensive stats at the same time without sacrificing killing power.

Now here's the catch:

1) Clowns are primarily buff givers meaning that if you statted into a full tarot build, your Apples, Riff and Bragi will suck and to top it off, you cannot invest jack shit for STR to carry consumables at WoE. And you waste a ton of points into DEX that could've gone into your other useful stats.

2) The range on Tarot is fairly short. It is easy to spot a clown in a group if he walks out to Tarot, and unlike Priests/Professors/Paladins, they are very easy kill targets at WoE.

3) Clowns get absolutely DESTROYED by weapon breaking and Dispel. On the off-chance a certain clown is wearing Zmey he is EVEN SQUISHIER and easier to kill than before, regardless.

In short, Clowns are still easy to kill in teamfight scenarios, have limited utility if they're in Tarot build and most of all useless once Dispelled, even more worthless than Star Gladiators when dispelled.
Rank 2 HPriest. Ok, something needs to change.

• Drops
  • Pip

View PostPenance, on 06 April 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

1) Clowns are primarily buff givers meaning that if you statted into a full tarot build, your Apples, Riff and Bragi will suck and to top it off, you cannot invest jack shit for STR to carry consumables at WoE. And you waste a ton of points into DEX that could've gone into your other useful stats.

Same concept as FS wiz. Wizzies are primarily DPS magic AoE class. If you switch to FS build, of course your SG, MS, JT will be suck. That's why they call it builds. This is similar to tarot clown/gypsy in which their jobs are tarotting and not buff giver. They might be a semi buff giver due to their high luk which can provide a high PD song to the guild.
Also don't be mistaken to have the same STR point as other class did. Probably like FS wiz who needs a higher STr since their job requires tons of gemstones. Prof needs gemstones, cob web, vit food too. Tarot basically only need standard set of consumables (blues, slims/vit, speed pots, status reco item, +10 foods, aspd pots) in which 50-60STR + gym passes are enough.

2) The range on Tarot is fairly short. It is easy to spot a clown in a group if he walks out to Tarot, and unlike Priests/Professors/Paladins, they are very easy kill targets at WoE.

Tarot range is 9 cells. It's a standard range of skill in RO. So does prof dispelling/bolting, sniper FASing, stalker dffing etc. To those classes I mentioned, they're frontliners and it's a high chance they will always have a devo. Tarot clown/gypsy is one of them. having a high base PD giving them a huge resistance against range physical damage such as GS piercing shot. Not to mentioned if this clown's devo had defender on.

3) Clowns get absolutely DESTROYED by weapon breaking and Dispel. On the off-chance a certain clown is wearing Zmey he is EVEN SQUISHIER and easier to kill than before, regardless.

In short, Clowns are still easy to kill in teamfight scenarios, have limited utility if they're in Tarot build and most of all useless once Dispelled, even more worthless than Star Gladiators when dispelled.

It's not absolutely destroyed to tarot clown. Clowns who are a buff giver will be completely destroyed because they won't be able to flash songs once it's broken. Even if tarot clown is dispelled, the LUK is still remain high (above 150). Besides he can just simply recast attention concentrate to gain back his lost dex or priest re-buff. Of course this is not about 1vs1 against prof. We know that all class that rely on IC will have a hard time defeating a prof 1vs1 (dispel + spellbreak). But take this issue into WoE scenario.

Also tarot with zmey is just stupid. Restricting yourself to get gloria.

User is offline   Gay 

• Insert Penis Here
  • Group: Permabanned

View PostCarpediem, on 04 April 2012 - 05:20 AM, said:

You can reach the standard 90% stun resist in eRO (VA+2stala). With the extra 50% you'll get more resist close to 100%

correction, you can get 100% (VA+stalactic golem+gemini)

in this thread,you want to have a prevention thing against tarots right?

the chance of successfully using tarot depends on the users LUK, SOMETIMES IT FAILS, and if does work successfully, you dont know what kind of card will show up,
if you think minstrel/dancer is OP, i think you are wrong, this class can be killed with pally (pressure build pally since it songs/dance+ tarots drains alot of SP,and pressure cant be dodge by flee pd,having short/no cast time of pressure will prevent the dancer/minstrel from hiding), AD/marine sphere (also doesnt miss, sphere mine is fix damage,you just have to know where you would put demo on), warlocks elemental skills/napalm vulcan while hiding on ice walls (not woe wise), if there would be a anti-tarot reduction thing, that will only make minstrel weaker, tarot as it is now is balance for me,not OP,not weak,just normal

• Drops
  • Pip

View PostGay, on 20 April 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

correction, you can get 100% (VA+stalactic golem+gemini)

This is not sinx or some other classes that need tons of agi. In general yes 90% unless you sacrifice thara for flame skull which rarely gonna happen.

View PostGay, on 20 April 2012 - 06:00 AM, said:

in this thread,you want to have a prevention thing against tarots right?

the chance of successfully using tarot depends on the users LUK, SOMETIMES IT FAILS, and if does work successfully, you dont know what kind of card will show up,
if you think minstrel/dancer is OP, i think you are wrong, this class can be killed with pally (pressure build pally since it songs/dance+ tarots drains alot of SP,and pressure cant be dodge by flee pd,having short/no cast time of pressure will prevent the dancer/minstrel from hiding), AD/marine sphere (also doesnt miss, sphere mine is fix damage,you just have to know where you would put demo on), warlocks elemental skills/napalm vulcan while hiding on ice walls (not woe wise), if there would be a anti-tarot reduction thing, that will only make minstrel weaker, tarot as it is now is balance for me,not OP,not weak,just normal

Your argument has a point. But all of them are worthless when it comes to woe scene. I've seen quite a few tarot in pvp and mostly they didn't cause much a threat because they're alone. You won't find pressure pally, ad creo in woe. Probably yea there's one or two but they won't make a difference. You might as well being asked to change to the actual build instead for better contribution to the guild.
Let's assume this:
- Both guilds have dedicated clown (let's say 210 int and high agi for enough 193 aspd sinx song)
- Both guilds have dedicated buffers
- Both guilds have dedicated spp
- Both guilds have decent range dps

And now there's 1 tarot clown and on the other side you have your pressure pally and AD creo. The disadvantages here are that pressure and AD is not affected by bragi. Also especially for pressure pally you can't be devo'd. Once you got coma card, any incoming dps will just wipe you out. Don't tell me about switching bathory card this aint pvp. Same to AD creo, 1AD = 2-3 tarot. Also take into account that tarot clown has low vit build plus the woe skill reduction + range reduction, AD is not going to be giving much damage.

Highlight: you dont know what kind of card will show up

You yourself also hope that he drew shit card.
Answer:

View PostCarpediem, on 05 April 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Unless you kill him before he tarots you. But who knows the first tarot cast to you might screw up everything.

This post has been edited by Carpediem: 23 April 2012 - 09:37 PM

User is offline   Gay 

• Insert Penis Here

View PostCarpediem, on 23 April 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

You won't find pressure pally, ad creo in woe. Probably yea there's one or two but they won't make a difference. You might as well being asked to change to the actual build instead for better contribution to the guild.
Let's assume this:
- Both guilds have dedicated clown (let's say 210 int and high agi for enough 193 aspd sinx song)
- Both guilds have dedicated buffers
- Both guilds have dedicated spp
- Both guilds have decent range dps

And now there's 1 tarot clown and on the other side you have your pressure pally and AD creo. The disadvantages here are that pressure and AD is not affected by bragi. Also especially for pressure pally you can't be devo'd. Once you got coma card, any incoming dps will just wipe you out. Don't tell me about switching bathory card this aint pvp. Same to AD creo, 1AD = 2-3 tarot. Also take into account that tarot clown has low vit build plus the woe skill reduction + range reduction, AD is not going to be giving much damage.

WTH are you gonna sacrifice thara for flameskull?
and yes you will find pally that pressures and creo that AD in woe,you dont really need to change to pressure build in order to pressure,AS LONG AS YOU GOT THE SKILL YOU CAN USE IT,hello? get it?
also pressure IS affected by bragi, and a good pally can DEVO+PRESSURE and even sacri, i think your not here when ADRIAN from symphony was still playing, HE DO THIS ALOT, and its SUPER effective,(lets refer this argument to good players,instead to stupid ones) once a pally gets coma's he/she is not automatically dead,theres still ACD to use gigs and SPP/PP,also AB can use pnuema to block ranges and use kyrie,also people are not stupid enough to STAY PUT in woe while attacking and getting attack, they CAN MOVE while using POTS or skills, not to mention speed pots, pressure+run+pressure+run,and creo doesnt relay much on AD in woe, what is marine sphere that doesnt miss (referred to pd) and is spammable with demo on the ground? also why would you default bathory or use it LONG? a GOOD player can swap gears every seconds, also coma on tarot CANT BE BLOCK BY BATHORY CARD, ok?

if my comment seemes worthless to you, your far worse, who would use bathory to block coma from tarot?
who would stay put and wont move while he is getting gank?
who wouldnt use POTS in woe?
WTH are your guild's prof doing if theyre not going to DISPELL sh*ts

also about misntrel being useless alone.IF YOU WERE ONLY THERE WHEN CID WAS STILL ACTIVE AND USES HIS MINSTREL IN PVP,ITS ALMOST UNKILLABLE

Carpediem said:

. Also take into account that tarot clown has low vit build plus the woe skill reduction + range reduction, AD is not going to be giving much damage.
,WTH ARE YOUR GUILD'S PROF DOING? SPIDER WEB+SPHERE? or mandragora PLANTS +SPHERE?

This post has been edited by Gay: 24 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

• Drops
  • Pip

View PostGay, on 24 April 2012 - 07:54 AM, said:

WTH are you gonna sacrifice thara for flameskull?

nope, 90% is sufficient + the 50% resist from LUK. Not gonna ruin the build just because of gemini card.

and yes you will find pally that pressures and creo that AD in woe,you dont really need to change to pressure build in order to pressure,AS LONG AS YOU GOT THE SKILL YOU CAN USE IT,hello? get it?
also pressure IS affected by bragi, and a good pally can DEVO+PRESSURE and even sacri, i think your not here when ADRIAN from symphony was still playing, HE DO THIS ALOT, and its SUPER effective,(lets refer this argument to good players,instead to stupid ones)

Quite surprising that you're a frontline paladin for the sake of pressuring a clown while letting yourself being focused infront. Also you can simply pots blues when you're getting pressured. Don't bother about the damage because 4k won't do anything since the guild can spp you. It's cool if you can aim the clown while they stacked during gvg.

once a pally gets coma's he/she is not automatically dead,theres still ACD to use gigs and SPP/PP,also AB can use pnuema to block ranges and use kyrie,also people are not stupid enough to STAY PUT in woe while attacking and getting attack, they CAN MOVE while using POTS or skills, not to mention speed pots, pressure+run+pressure+run,

I didn't say he's automatically dead. But who can survive at 1hp when guild are being focused by unknown incoming damage unless you're using 3rd party program? When you're pressuring, you're frontlining. You'll be focused. Meaning your HP will be trickled all the time fighting for damage against spp heal/pots. Magic and physical will be taken into the damage type. So I heard there's something like GTB pally, if that's so probably your Pneuma and Kyrie can safe you. But it's terrible to risk yourself while your devotees actually rely on your survival.

and creo doesnt relay much on AD in woe, what is marine sphere that doesnt miss (referred to pd) and is spammable with demo on the ground?

marine sphere gonna just explode right after it travelled out from your LP. And obviously the sphere will hurt your own guildies. Also are you gonna be the one spamming sphere at the gvg gap? Demo doesn't work on LP. Wait, you do know woe right? Give a valid reason please.

also why would you default bathory or use it LONG? a GOOD player can swap gears every seconds, also coma on tarot CANT BE BLOCK BY BATHORY CARD, ok? if my comment seemes worthless to you, your far worse, who would use bathory to block coma from tarot?

It does block. The problem is, you gonna get frozen. Also tarot breaks armor. But the point here, bathory blocks coma even from tarot. Don't bring any invalid argument outside from this server. This is essence and you have to know our mechanics and customization. I'm not gonna discuss further if you don't know.

also about misntrel being useless alone.IF YOU WERE ONLY THERE WHEN CID WAS STILL ACTIVE AND USES HIS MINSTREL IN PVP,ITS ALMOST UNKILLABLE

Also this, you don't even know this. He is active.

Conclusion: You lack of tarot clown knowledge. I'm not gonna explain everything from the beginning. Using the general logic of RO mechanics won't just simply works. I myself is a tarot clown in woe. And I think giving it a so-called 'Tarot Resist' doesn't make tarot underrated. When it's called resist, you can choose to use or not to use it. When you use it, of course you'll sacrifice your other stats over the resist.

User is offline   Gay 

• Insert Penis Here

Carpediem said:

nope, 90% is sufficient + the 50% resist from LUK. Not gonna ruin the build just because of gemini card.

theres no point if its not 100%, srsly,

Carpediem said:

Quite surprising that you're a frontline paladin for the sake of pressuring a clown while letting yourself being focused infront. Also you can simply pots blues when you're getting pressured. Don't bother about the damage because 4k won't do anything since the guild can spp you. It's cool if you can aim the clown while they stacked during gvg.

did i say im a PALLY? and hello, i SAID RUN,are you dumb enough to stay infront and get all the incoming attack? were talking about WOE wise NOT GVG, 1st priority is "RUSH INTO THE PRE-EMP AND GATHER AND BREAK THE EMP AND GET THE CASTLE" not STAY ON A MAP AND KILL EVERYONE YOU SEE,the point in pressuring every player you pass on IS TO REDUCE THE BLUE AND WHITE POTS THEY ARE CARRYING or LESSEN THERE SP's

Carpediem said:

But who can survive at 1hp when guild are being focused by unknown incoming damage unless you're using 3rd party program?

are you dumb? how much does a gig box heal? and PNUEMA BLOCKS RANGE,KYRIE BLOCKS MELEE, AND LINKER BUFF CAN REFLECT MAGICS

Carpediem said:

When you're pressuring, you're frontlining. You'll be focused. Meaning your HP will be trickled all the time fighting for damage against spp heal/pots.

DUDE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD RUN? AND NOT TO STAY PUT, AND AS IM TELLING A GIG CAN HEAL A PALLY ATLEAST 5k IN AN INSTANT, ARE YOU DUMB?

Carpediem said:

Magic and physical will be taken into the damage type. So I heard there's something like GTB pally, if that's so probably your Pneuma and Kyrie can safe you. But it's terrible to risk yourself while your devotees actually rely on your survival.

DUDE WE ARE TALKING/REFERRING TO GOOD PLAYERS NOT DUMB ONE,THAT IS WHY PLAYERS STACK RESIST AND CAN GO IN MOBS MAP ALONE w/E DEVO, WHEN IM STILL PLAYING BEFORE I GOT BANNED, I DONT GET DEVO,AND I CAN STILL GO ALL THE WAY TO THE PRE-EMP EVEN WITH LOTS OF PLAYER ATTACKING ME, AND MY HP DOESNT GO DOWN LOWER THAN 80% OF MY FULL HP, PEOPLE WHO CANT GET INTO THE PRE-EMP ALONE W/O A DEVO IN WOE ARE DUMB (unless THEY ENCOUNTER A PARTY WITH ATLEAST A ASURA MONK,TRAP BUILD RANGER,PROF,Sinx)

Carpediem said:

marine sphere gonna just explode right after it travelled out from your LP. And obviously the sphere will hurt your own guildies. Also are you gonna be the one spamming sphere at the gvg gap? Demo doesn't work on LP. Wait, you do know woe right? Give a valid reason please.

WHAT? "RIGHT AFTER MY LP"? since when did creators cast LP? AND THERE ARE ENOUGH TIME FOR YOUR GUILDIES TO RUN,EXPLODING CAST TIME,ALSO PLZ UNDERSTAND THE WORD RUN WITH SPEED POTS,
WHO WOULD PUT DEMO ON A LP? I SAID RUN WHILE YOUR ATTACKING,ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW WHAT RUN IS? OR YOU THINK LP WALKS? WOW SOO PRO

Carpediem said:

It does block. The problem is, you gonna get frozen. Also tarot breaks armor. But the point here, bathory blocks coma even from tarot. Don't bring any invalid argument outside from this server. This is essence and you have to know our mechanics and customization. I'm not gonna discuss further if you don't know.

IV BEEN IN eRO FOR 4 YEARS, AND FROM WHAT IV KNOWN IN THIS FORUMS,BATHORY DOESNT BLOCK COMA FROM TAROT CARD,

Carpediem said:

Conclusion: You lack of tarot clown knowledge. I'm not gonna explain everything from the beginning. Using the general logic of RO mechanics won't just simply works. I myself is a tarot clown in woe. And I think giving it a so-called 'Tarot Resist' doesn't make tarot underrated. When it's called resist, you can choose to use or not to use it. When you use it, of course you'll sacrifice your other stats over the resist.

LOOK WHOSE TAKING? TAROT MINSTREL IN WOE IS DUMB,WOE MINSTREL ARE FS TYPE OK?
ADDING TAROT RESIST WILL ONLY MAKE TAROT WEAKER, CHANCES OF CARD THAT WILL APPEAR IS ALREADY LOW AND ALSO THE SUCCESS IN USING THIS SKILL,ADDING MORE RESIST MEANS ADDING MORE % OF TAROT FAILING, YOU DONT NEED TO SACRIFICE STAT FOR RESIST<YOU CAN ONLY DO THIS BUILD WHEN FIGHTING A MINSTREL ALONE AND DONT FORGET THIS ISNT ONLY WOE WISE ITS ALSO PVP WISE, IF your 1 vs 1 ,THEN YOU CAN GO FULL RESIST,

AND THE CID IM TALKING ABOUT IS CID VICIOUS, NO HE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE ALONG WITH CHARLIE, WELL THAT WAS 1 YEAR AGO when I WAS STILL ACTIVE BUT MEH, W/e GM ARE THE ONE TO DECIDE

This post has been edited by Gay: 25 April 2012 - 07:14 AM

User is offline   Valkyrion 

• Combat Philosopher
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being useless, RO, modern art, music, anime
hi there is a skill that can pierce through my 12 MVPs what 2 do ???? lets post about nerfing it obviously

what the fuck is dispell and a semi decent bolter prof or gunslinger

I know people who main FS prof in WoE and never died to tarot (hi5)

this is just people QQing about a skill. WoE is already full of retarded shit (hi ugly dance) I don't want more thanks.

I seriously hope this doesn't get taken in consideration
Given up.

?????? \ WoE Professor
Xpander \ Sniper
Zenthil \ Paladin
Valkyrion \ Linker
Soreus \ High priest

weaboomode

User is offline   Gay 

• Insert Penis Here

View PostValkyrion, on 25 April 2012 - 08:06 AM, said:

hi there is a skill that can pierce through my 12 MVPs what 2 do ???? lets post about nerfing it obviously

what the fuck is dispell and a semi decent bolter prof or gunslinger

I know people who main FS prof in WoE and never died to tarot (hi5)

this is just people QQing about a skill. WoE is already full of retarded shit (hi ugly dance) I don't want more thanks.

I seriously hope this doesn't get taken in consideration

dude,be nicer to idiots
he DOESNT know what dispell is and what WOE is all about

• Drops
  • Pip

View PostGay, on 25 April 2012 - 06:41 PM, said:

dude,be nicer to idiots
he DOESNT know what dispell is and what WOE is all about

lrn2read,maybe?

User is offline   Gay 

• Insert Penis Here

View PostCarpediem, on 26 April 2012 - 04:35 AM, said:

deosnt make sense about the DISPELL AND WOE THING, well what do i expect from stupid people who doesnt understand the above posts
already 3x people including me posted on this thread ,found this thread stupid, and agree to REJECT this suggestion
posting more will only make you look more stupid, so yeah, i dont want to be mean,

User is offline   Penance 

• lalalala
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
Yeah, Ugly Dance is about the worst thing that's happened to this server.
Rank 2 HPriest. Ok, something needs to change.

User is offline   CiniaPacifica 

• Leader of Academy Faction [SwordGirls]
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Myself
pardon me for abit OOT , but im agree with penance... the song / dance is worse than Tarot... should they make LP can block dance/song effect... like happen to Gospel...

Currently Fly to sector 1337
Posted Image
Posted Image
The Perfect Blend of Wit and Beauty. A Master of the Arts, both literary and Martial. The only person this could describe is Cinia Pacifica

Spoiler

User is offline   Spxy 

• Drops
  • Pip

also pressure IS affected by bragi, and a good pally can DEVO+PRESSURE and even sacri, i think your not here when ADRIAN from symphony was still playing, HE DO THIS ALOT, and its SUPER effective,(lets refer this argument to good players,instead to stupid ones)

unless you have a crazy high ACD reductions, specified paladin build for pressure build, it wont do much other than zapping the SP which can still be outpotted even by shit players since you'd only spam two buttons. Adrian did this? no wonder the people he was meant to devo kept dying.

View PostGay, on 25 April 2012 - 07:03 AM, said:

theres no point if its not 100%, srsly,

90% is probably the most stun resist the majority of DPS classes would have if they don't have OH card since other than wizards, they would still need to fit nightmare card in or have it as a swap depending on the situation.

did i say im a PALLY? and hello, i SAID RUN,are you dumb enough to stay infront and get all the incoming attack? were talking about WOE wise NOT GVG, 1st priority is "RUSH INTO THE PRE-EMP AND GATHER AND BREAK THE EMP AND GET THE CASTLE" not STAY ON A MAP AND KILL EVERYONE YOU SEE,the point in pressuring every player you pass on IS TO REDUCE THE BLUE AND WHITE POTS THEY ARE CARRYING or LESSEN THERE SP's

I guess the WoE OP has in mind and what you have is very different, what you presented is more of 1.0 oriented even then, it's not really as you've described it as rush to pre emp, tank precast. It's not rocket surgery to actually implement formations in both WoE modes.

are you dumb? how much does a gig box heal? and PNUEMA BLOCKS RANGE,KYRIE BLOCKS MELEE, AND LINKER BUFF CAN REFLECT MAGICS
DUDE DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORD RUN? AND NOT TO STAY PUT, AND AS IM TELLING A GIG CAN HEAL A PALLY ATLEAST 5k IN AN INSTANT, ARE YOU DUMB?

uh everyone do stay put within a formation to get the benefit of aoe buffs.

DUDE WE ARE TALKING/REFERRING TO GOOD PLAYERS NOT DUMB ONE,THAT IS WHY PLAYERS STACK RESIST AND CAN GO IN MOBS MAP ALONE w/E DEVO, WHEN IM STILL PLAYING BEFORE I GOT BANNED, I DONT GET DEVO,AND I CAN STILL GO ALL THE WAY TO THE PRE-EMP EVEN WITH LOTS OF PLAYER ATTACKING ME, AND MY HP DOESNT GO DOWN LOWER THAN 80% OF MY FULL HP, PEOPLE WHO CANT GET INTO THE PRE-EMP ALONE W/O A DEVO IN WOE ARE DUMB (unless THEY ENCOUNTER A PARTY WITH ATLEAST A ASURA MONK,TRAP BUILD RANGER,PROF,Sinx)

idk man, if you're talking about walking to pre emp of small guilds or empty castles, sure everyone can do it.

WHAT? "RIGHT AFTER MY LP"? since when did creators cast LP? AND THERE ARE ENOUGH TIME FOR YOUR GUILDIES TO RUN,EXPLODING CAST TIME,ALSO PLZ UNDERSTAND THE WORD RUN WITH SPEED POTS,
WHO WOULD PUT DEMO ON A LP? I SAID RUN WHILE YOUR ATTACKING,ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT KNOW WHAT RUN IS? OR YOU THINK LP WALKS? WOW SOO PRO

yes run away and break the formation. nice one. and yes LP walks.

AND THE CID IM TALKING ABOUT IS CID VICIOUS, NO HE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE ALONG WITH CHARLIE, WELL THAT WAS 1 YEAR AGO when I WAS STILL ACTIVE BUT MEH, W/e GM ARE THE ONE TO DECIDE

Also his name is Sid Vicious not Cid.

conclusion:
your knowledge of woe is outdated and you even stated you're not active, or i guess it just your lack of experience in being in the top guild /gawi
Posted Image

Note from the moderation: I'm curious as to what's the actual source of this quote. Please tell us :)
Note to the moderation: You should be sacked.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Close  Member Login