EssenceRO Forums: RANGER EQUIP/BUILD - EssenceRO Forums

Jump to content

  • (2 Pages) +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic
Basic viewDetailed view

RANGER EQUIP/BUILD HELP!!?!?!!?!?!?!??!?!

#1
User is offline   FreedomFighter 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 81
  • Joined: 09-May 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A Place called ... HELL
ok so i have a ranger 170/90 and i need builds equips
i want pvp and woe equips but mainly pvp (happy new year) HELP AND POST YOUR EQUIPS/BUILD THNX
.Posted Image
0

#2
User is offline   Dygenguard009 

  • Poring
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Joined: 31-October 09
well I'm not really sure on all of it but i'd have to say sniping uit +7 with any card id say something mostly against physical attacks, lets see a atk valk helm with a vanberk card probably dragon wing ears as well with the same card, i'm not really sure of the other things for it sorry :V
0

#3
User is offline   Soulstealer 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 31-October 09
  • Gender:Male
Double Strafe Stats[PVP]:
STR:70[For carrying arrows and stuff]
AGI:137
VIT:61
INT:67[For Falcon Assualt sometimes it comes in handy]
DEX:150
LUK:10

WoE/FAS type[WoE]:
STR:81
AGI:127
VIT:60
INT:50
DEX:150
LUK:50

PVP Equips:
+10 Composite Bow[3Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
+10 Double Bound Bow[2Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
Baphomet Horns/ATK Valkyrie Helm[Stalactic Golem]
Dragon Wing Ears[Stalactic Golem]
Tiamat Wings/Angel Wings/Elemental Wings/Bee Wings[Maya Purple(if you have)/Resist card]
Valkyrja's Shield[Thara Frog/Horn]
+0-10Sniping Suit[Evil Druid/Marc/Elements]
Wool Scarf/+0-10Valkryie's Manteau/Diablos Manteau[Noxious/Raydric/Element Resist]
Enhanced Shackles/Tidal Shoes/Diablos Boots[Verit Card]
CEBs/RBSB/Renown Archer's Glove[1][Alligator/Zerom]

WoE Equips:
+10 Composite Bow[3Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker& Status Ailment Cards]
+10 Double Bound Bow[2Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
Baphomet Horns/ATK Valkyrie Helm[Stalactic Golem]
Dragon Wing Ears[Stalactic Golem]
Tiamat Wings/Red Butterfly Wings/Angel Wings/Bee Wings[Resist/Maya Purple]/Elemental Wings
+0-10Sniping Suit[Evil Druid/Marc/Elements]
Wool Scarf/+0-10Valkryie's Manteau/Diablos Manteau[Noxious/Raydric/Element Resist]
Enhanced Shackles/Tidal Shoes/Diablos Boots[Verit Card]
CEBs/RBSB/Renown Archer's Glove[1][Alligator/Zerom]

Items:
Dex Foods
Vit Foods
Panacea
Arrows
Traps
Blue Pots
White Pots

Visit : Rate My Server for more details...and search the cards that you dont know and you need
Thats it...^_^



Just add something if I missed...
<3Posted Image
Credits to Sigurdr!!!!![/gawi
0

#4
User is offline   Massacre 

  • ^Click on my pic to see nudes^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Permabanned
  • Posts: 1,401
  • Joined: 26-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Your mom ^__________________^

 Soulstealer, on Jan 3 2010, 01:31 AM, said:

Double Strafe Stats[PVP]:
STR:70[For carrying arrows and stuff]
AGI:137
VIT:61
INT:67[For Falcon Assualt sometimes it comes in handy]
DEX:150
LUK:10

WoE/FAS type[WoE]:
STR:81
AGI:127
VIT:60
INT:50
DEX:150
LUK:50

PVP Equips:
+10 Composite Bow[3Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
+10 Double Bound Bow[2Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
Baphomet Horns/ATK Valkyrie Helm[Stalactic Golem]
Dragon Wing Ears[Stalactic Golem]
Tiamat Wings/Angel Wings/Elemental Wings/Bee Wings[Maya Purple(if you have)/Resist card]
Valkyrja's Shield[Thara Frog/Horn]
+0-10Sniping Suit[Evil Druid/Marc/Elements]
Wool Scarf/+0-10Valkryie's Manteau/Diablos Manteau[Noxious/Raydric/Element Resist]
Enhanced Shackles/Tidal Shoes/Diablos Boots[Verit Card]
CEBs/RBSB/Renown Archer's Glove[1][Alligator/Zerom]

WoE Equips:
+10 Composite Bow[3Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker& Status Ailment Cards]
+10 Double Bound Bow[2Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
Baphomet Horns/ATK Valkyrie Helm[Stalactic Golem]
Dragon Wing Ears[Stalactic Golem]
Tiamat Wings/Red Butterfly Wings/Angel Wings/Bee Wings[Resist/Maya Purple]/Elemental Wings
+0-10Sniping Suit[Evil Druid/Marc/Elements]
Wool Scarf/+0-10Valkryie's Manteau/Diablos Manteau[Noxious/Raydric/Element Resist]
Enhanced Shackles/Tidal Shoes/Diablos Boots[Verit Card]
CEBs/RBSB/Renown Archer's Glove[1][Alligator/Zerom]

Items:
Dex Foods
Vit Foods
Panacea
Arrows
Traps
Blue Pots
White Pots

Visit : Rate My Server for more details...and search the cards that you dont know and you need
Thats it...^_^



Just add something if I missed...

....damn.
Posted Image

View PostJoon, on 21 July 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I don't understand this server's obsession with the word 'swag.' No one, except suburbanwhitekidswholistentomainstreamrapmusicandthinklilwayneistheshitandhaveneverheardofNasandalsothinkhiphopisagenreofmusic, uses that word anymore.



The Resistance MvPing at its Finest.


Member of Cosmonauts since <September 8, 2009>.

Click Here >>>>>>>>>>> Posted Image
0

#5
User is offline   Soulstealer 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 31-October 09
  • Gender:Male
Why did I miss anything?! o.o
<3Posted Image
Credits to Sigurdr!!!!![/gawi
0

#6
User is offline   SuperScope 

  • Angeling
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 877
  • Joined: 28-October 08
  • Gender:Male

 Soulstealer, on Jan 3 2010, 01:31 AM, said:

Double Strafe Stats[PVP]:
STR:70[For carrying arrows and stuff]
AGI:137
VIT:61
INT:67[For Falcon Assualt sometimes it comes in handy]
DEX:150
LUK:10

WoE/FAS type[WoE]:
STR:81
AGI:127
VIT:60
INT:50
DEX:150
LUK:50


VIT is too low, and STR is too high. AGI stats can be lowered and replaced with AGI foods and awake pots.

Slotted Bow Thimbles can give the most damage as far as accessories go (if you're going for damage).

For FAS, because of the high critical rate, it's easy to break Emperiums with a seperate carded bow, sharp arrows, and element endow. Sharp arrows add 20 to your crit rate. It's shinanigans.


Posted Image

____________________

Sniper PvP Guide: By Super Scope

0

#7
User is offline   Slippers 

  • Marin
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 23-September 09
whats FAS?
0

#8
User is offline   SuperScope 

  • Angeling
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 877
  • Joined: 28-October 08
  • Gender:Male
Focus Arrow Strike. It's another name for Sharp Shooting.


Posted Image

____________________

Sniper PvP Guide: By Super Scope

0

#9
User is offline   Zeplin 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 21-June 08
hey scope mind putting up a FAS build and gear set? im playing FAS sniper and its really fun. help would be appreciated.
Posted Image
0

#10
User is offline   Slippers 

  • Marin
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 108
  • Joined: 23-September 09

 SuperScope, on Jan 3 2010, 02:03 PM, said:

Focus Arrow Strike. It's another name for Sharp Shooting.

tnx
0

#11
User is offline   SuperScope 

  • Angeling
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 877
  • Joined: 28-October 08
  • Gender:Male

 Zeplin, on Jan 3 2010, 01:08 PM, said:

hey scope mind putting up a FAS build and gear set? im playing FAS sniper and its really fun. help would be appreciated.

Posted Image

You can use my old stats and gearset as a guide. The only gears that actually matters are the gears that reflect crit, crit rate, and overall damage. RBW for the crit damage and rate. Sharp arrows for the crit rate. Dex helm, dex food, zerom card, and slotted +1 to all stats midgear for a attack bonus. Bow thimbles give 3% long range damage each. On a side note, the Smokie card is always important.

The vanberk card was supposed to be switched with a Gemini card. I never got around to doing that.

The big controversy with this build is that people will lean towards ATK gears rather than percentage gears, but the answer is that they'll both give the same results. Though I think ATK gears have more weight, which lead to needing more STR points, which take away from other more needed stats. On another side note, I never played around with PD, but it can be used.

Of course swap things around to however you like. The fun is testing out things for yourself.


Posted Image

____________________

Sniper PvP Guide: By Super Scope

0

#12
User is offline   Zeplin 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 70
  • Joined: 21-June 08
thanks alot.
Posted Image
0

#13
User is offline   Inductance 

  • Induced Existence
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Permabanned
  • Posts: 1,469
  • Joined: 28-February 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Not you

 Soulstealer, on Jan 3 2010, 12:31 AM, said:

WoE/FAS type[WoE]:
STR:81
AGI:127
VIT:60
INT:50
DEX:150
LUK:50

WoE Equips:
+10 Composite Bow[3Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker& Status Ailment Cards]
+10 Double Bound Bow[2Hydra 1 Skeleton Worker]
Baphomet Horns/ATK Valkyrie Helm[Stalactic Golem]
Dragon Wing Ears[Stalactic Golem]
Tiamat Wings/Red Butterfly Wings/Angel Wings/Bee Wings[Resist/Maya Purple]/Elemental Wings
+0-10Sniping Suit[Evil Druid/Marc/Elements]
Wool Scarf/+0-10Valkryie's Manteau/Diablos Manteau[Noxious/Raydric/Element Resist]
Enhanced Shackles/Tidal Shoes/Diablos Boots[Verit Card]
CEBs/RBSB/Renown Archer's Glove[1][Alligator/Zerom]

Uh... LOL???

WAY TOO MUCH STR
Too much Agi.
VIT LOL??? Good Luck surviving long enough to actually get to an emp room??? Your VIT should be minimum 100.
Double Bound what?
Where's your pre-cast and survival swaps??? I SEE NO CK in your post whatsoever, WHERE IS YOUR SHIELD OMFG?

So many things wrong with this build and gear set it's not even funny man.

50 STR (NO MORE THAN 60 BASE)
90-110 AGI (NO MORE THAN 110 BASE)
100 VIT MINIMUM (W/O FOODS)
20-35 INT
150 DEX
50-80 LUK (Play around with this, but this is only to get a few crit points)

Bapho Horns/ DEX Helm with Elemental Resists (Preferably Water)
DWE [1]/+1 Stats Midgear with Resist or Maya P
RBWs (TIAMAT WTF???), Elemental Wings, Angel Wings
Sniping Suit w/ Evil Druid or Marc
Fire Armor with Marc
Dmant with Jakk/Marse/Noxious/Raydric
COMBAT KNIFE
Valk Shield/Gilded Buckler with Thara (If you're running Horn you need to stop playing seriously. No one packs hardcore ranged resist in WoE)
Dboots with Green Ferus
Enhanced Shackles
+10 Composite Bow [1], 2x Paper 2x Hydra for FAS
Renown Archers Gloves[1], Ragged Zombie Card
Refined Bloodied Shackle Ball/Nimble Bow Thimble [1]
CEB[1], Smokie Card

Bolded Items are survival gears, you should have these on 85-100% of the time you're not in a precast defending.
You should have Fire Armor + High water resist when entering an opposing precast, period.
If your guild is any decent, clowns and gypsies will take care of crit rate and aspd stuff.
Non Bolded stuff is self explanatory, it's a rough over view of FAS gear.

If you have the money, you can swap out Dmants and Dboots with Valk Mant and Variant Shoes, respectively.

Arrows to carry:
Holy
Poison
Wind/Fire (This is for plants, period)

I hope you didnt woe with this set up, or at least I hope you had a personal devo pally because from what I see in your build, you died. A LOT.

This post has been edited by KrustyTehKlown: 11 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

0

#14
User is offline   Fob 

  • Poring
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 5
  • Joined: 25-June 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California
lol @ sniping suit + water redux
0

#15
User is offline   Massacre 

  • ^Click on my pic to see nudes^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Permabanned
  • Posts: 1,401
  • Joined: 26-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Your mom ^__________________^

 KrustyTehKlown, on Jan 11 2010, 03:02 PM, said:

Uh... LOL???

WAY TOO MUCH STR
Too much Agi.
VIT LOL??? Good Luck surviving long enough to actually get to an emp room??? Your VIT should be minimum 100.
Double Bound what?
Where's your pre-cast and survival swaps??? I SEE NO CK in your post whatsoever, WHERE IS YOUR SHIELD OMFG?

So many things wrong with this build and gear set it's not even funny man.

50 STR (NO MORE THAN 60 BASE)
90-110 AGI (NO MORE THAN 110 BASE)
100 VIT MINIMUM (W/O FOODS)
20-35 INT
150 DEX
50-80 LUK (Play around with this, but this is only to get a few crit points)

Bapho Horns/ DEX Helm with Elemental Resists (Preferably Water)
DWE [1]/+1 Stats Midgear with Resist or Maya P
RBWs (TIAMAT WTF???), Elemental Wings, Angel Wings
Sniping Suit w/ Evil Druid or Marc
Fire Armor with Marc
Dmant with Jakk/Marse/Noxious/Raydric
COMBAT KNIFE
Valk Shield/Gilded Buckler with Thara (If you're running Horn you need to stop playing seriously. No one packs hardcore ranged resist in WoE)
Dboots with Green Ferus
Enhanced Shackles
+10 Composite Bow [1], 2x Paper 2x Hydra for FAS
Renown Archers Gloves[1], Ragged Zombie Card
Refined Bloodied Shackle Ball/Nimble Bow Thimble [1]
CEB[1], Smokie Card

Bolded Items are survival gears, you should have these on 85-100% of the time you're not in a precast defending.
You should have Fire Armor + High water resist when entering an opposing precast, period.
If your guild is any decent, clowns and gypsies will take care of crit rate and aspd stuff.
Non Bolded stuff is self explanatory, it's a rough over view of FAS gear.

If you have the money, you can swap out Dmants and Dboots with Valk Mant and Variant Shoes, respectively.

Arrows to carry:
Holy
Poison
Wind/Fire (This is for plants, period)

I hope you didnt woe with this set up, or at least I hope you had a personal devo pally because from what I see in your build, you died. A LOT.

Bradder, this guy knows what he's talking about, for a fact. Now go make me a pro archer.
Posted Image

View PostJoon, on 21 July 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I don't understand this server's obsession with the word 'swag.' No one, except suburbanwhitekidswholistentomainstreamrapmusicandthinklilwayneistheshitandhaveneverheardofNasandalsothinkhiphopisagenreofmusic, uses that word anymore.



The Resistance MvPing at its Finest.


Member of Cosmonauts since <September 8, 2009>.

Click Here >>>>>>>>>>> Posted Image
0

#16
User is offline   Inductance 

  • Induced Existence
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Permabanned
  • Posts: 1,469
  • Joined: 28-February 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA
  • Interests:Not you

 japcan, on Jan 11 2010, 09:42 PM, said:

lol @ sniping suit + water redux

Because the bonus crit rate and ACD redux from the SS is completey useless...
What's your recommendation? Refined Tights and Linen Glove??? LOL
0

#17
User is offline   Soulstealer 

  • Poporing
  • PipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 51
  • Joined: 31-October 09
  • Gender:Male
/wah tsk tsk tsk....I suck at this server.. /swt /shy
<3Posted Image
Credits to Sigurdr!!!!![/gawi
0

#18
User is offline   Massacre 

  • ^Click on my pic to see nudes^
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Permabanned
  • Posts: 1,401
  • Joined: 26-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New York
  • Interests:Your mom ^__________________^

 Soulstealer, on Jan 12 2010, 05:43 AM, said:

/wah tsk tsk tsk....I suck at this server.. /swt /shy

Naw, you were just off in a bit of the stats and stuff. Everything else was good /no1
Posted Image

View PostJoon, on 21 July 2010 - 04:00 PM, said:

I don't understand this server's obsession with the word 'swag.' No one, except suburbanwhitekidswholistentomainstreamrapmusicandthinklilwayneistheshitandhaveneverheardofNasandalsothinkhiphopisagenreofmusic, uses that word anymore.



The Resistance MvPing at its Finest.


Member of Cosmonauts since <September 8, 2009>.

Click Here >>>>>>>>>>> Posted Image
0

#19
User is offline   Khoi 

  • ¯\(º_o)/¯
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 588
  • Joined: 21-June 08
  • Gender:Male

 SuperScope, on Jan 3 2010, 01:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

You can use my old stats and gearset as a guide. The only gears that actually matters are the gears that reflect crit, crit rate, and overall damage. RBW for the crit damage and rate. Sharp arrows for the crit rate. Dex helm, dex food, zerom card, and slotted +1 to all stats midgear for a attack bonus. Bow thimbles give 3% long range damage each. On a side note, the Smokie card is always important.

The vanberk card was supposed to be switched with a Gemini card. I never got around to doing that.

The big controversy with this build is that people will lean towards ATK gears rather than percentage gears, but the answer is that they'll both give the same results. Though I think ATK gears have more weight, which lead to needing more STR points, which take away from other more needed stats. On another side note, I never played around with PD, but it can be used.

Of course swap things around to however you like. The fun is testing out things for yourself.

shit build is shit build
Ganciel Dren - Retired Sniper
wild nbkhoi - Retired Lord Knight | Sin - Retired Assassin Cross
Cerulean - Retired Stalker
0

#20
User is offline   KiteAm 

  • Drops
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 05-May 09
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:unless i want to be bothered, i wont tell you
my DS and FAS build is pretty much the same as everyone elses but
If your Ever interested in F.A.(Falcon Assault) Build Heres mine(experiment With the stats a bit).

Posted Image

Int Plays a Major Role on the Falcons Dmg so does Dex also remember that F.A. can get interrupted so get 190 dex for Insta Cast.

Traps Used to play a major role on F.A. Builds but since its f***ed up now well not gonna bother telling you to rely on them.



Upper Head-Gear:
HP Valkyrie Helm or Dex Valkyrie Helm[Gibbet Card or Issila Card] or any good cards

Mid Head-Gear:
anything that will give +1 stats [same as for the upper]

Lower Head-Gear:
Fairy Wings(for the -20% after cast), Elemental Wings or Angel Wings(Succubus Wings if you want also)

Armor:
+7,+6 Sniping Suit(this is one of the most important Armors for FA build since it already has -23% after cast delay)[Marc Card, Dokebi Card, Pasana Card, Pest Card(?)] Having Different Elemental Armors Helps alot

Weapon:
Bazelard(+5 int), Combat Knife(10% demi-human resist) +10 Main Gauche[4 Fabre Cards(just for a high HPed Ranger)] +10 Composite Bow[x2Hydra, X2 Skel worker card] or [x3hydra, Skel worker card], you can also make a status bow if you want(as for the cards i'll leave it up to you) the bow is just for shoving your opponents away from you via Charge Arrow or Phantasmic Arrow.

Shield:
+7 Valkyrie Shield(or you can use whatever +Shield you got) [Thara Frog Card or Flame Skull Card] Flame Skull for those pesky agi types so they stop dead in their tracks.

Robe:+Diablos Manteau, +Wool Scarf[Noxious Card]

Boots:
+Diablos Boots or +Tidal Shoes [Green Ferus Card]

Accessories:
Expert RingsX2 [Horong Card and Smokie Card] Horong is more useful than using Detect, since if you use detect it prolongs the Casting of F.A. since the Falcon needs to comeback again for atk.

You dont have to follow the gears these are just suggestions, be original and make your own!.

Pros: Good Def and Mdef(since you get a shield and int for Magical Atks) and Pierces Everything since its Misc Dmg(e.g.Pnuema, Safety Wall and Tatami Flip) also ignores Perfect Dodge, You can also sometimes Kill a Pally but thats just if your Lucky Enough.

Cons: Without enough -Aftercast the falcon's too slow and Horn Card and Noxious Card and any type of Neutral Resist Gears can greatly reduce the Falcons Dmg(from 9k down to 1.5k).

Jobs to look Out For:
Asura Happy Champions(well if they cant kill you with F.O. theyll kill you with Asura)
Support Professors( usually Accompanies the Asura Happy Champs to annoy you)
Biochemist and A.D. stalkers(you have high Vit should be obvious that Acid Demonstration will Hurt like ass)
Geared Support High Priest(dont bother fighting these guys since they just heal off your dmg)

F.A. Snipers Job: the main job of FA builds if your ever PVPing/WoEing is to kill of those pesky High Wizards and Ninjas and other jobs that you think you can kill off from a safe distance(just like any Ranger does the only difference is that you have the def and mdef to survive atks longer than most rangers but that doesnt mean you wont die =P)

This post has been edited by KiteAm: 24 February 2010 - 05:31 AM

Aswella Wpt Formiss-170/Gunslinger
Margareta Solin-170/Arch Bishop
Mizukiri-170/Ranger
Miikhail-170/Super Novice
Meyrin-126/White Smith
Lorelei-170/Royal Guard
Yuuko Amakusa-150/High Wizard
Tohou Faye-110/Champion
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Arcueid, Haga, F A K E R, Laurel Weinder, Yuu Amakusa,KiteAmakusa
0

Share this topic:


  • (2 Pages) +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users


Close  Member Login