• You cannot reply to this topic
Basic viewDetailed view

Mechanic Build I need a good build for my mechanic

User is offline   Ovan 

• Drops
  • Pip
  • Group: Member
  • Interests:Many many things
Alright, so I've made a mechanic and I'm in need of a good build for it. One with the magic armour involved. It's why I really made a mechanic. Please help.
What is gone is gone.

User is offline   Rykel 

• Vector
  • PipPipPipPipPip
There is no such thing. LOL. Magic Armor is useless, Mechanics in General are pretty much just WS with extra skill points, all the Mechanic skills are far inferior to Cart Term. If you still can Auto Attack in the Mado, that's pretty much your only bet. (Unless you want to go the hard route for the sake of using the Mado) If you can't well then, good luck because all the skills are just god awful and Mechanics seem to be getting ignored by Gravity right now (They have pretty much done fixes for every class but Mechanic)
http://rykel.mybrute.com

Posted Image

-Insert character names here-

User is offline   KhelbenVasq 

• Mecha Anubis
  • PipPipPipPip
So far I have pin pointed two distinct mechanic builds on skills....

Your Mech armor build which you will throw almost all your mechanic skill points into them with maybe the exception of axe mastery and fire/earth mastery... this gives you the skills for the Mech, (bitch bitch gripe complain alot of fixes needed for that thing)

the other build is throwing all your points into the new axe skills and the FAW skills, then all the rest of the points into your smith skills you did not get finished you still will have about 11 to 15 points to put in the mech tree just to get rid of them.

Now as for idea stat builds for both of these I have yet to honestly learn a really good one... I have One I use for PVM reasons on a type II stat build that has been working for me but then a PVM build requires somethings that dont Matter In PVP in the least so that type of build is looked down on as worthless....

and as for gear may I suggest the wolfgar guide to whitesmith for your basic gears..
Posted Image

User is offline   Ovan 

• Drops
  • Pip
  • Interests:Many many things

View PostKhelbenVasq, on Jul 8 2009, 03:02 AM, said:

So far I have pin pointed two distinct mechanic builds on skills....

Your Mech armor build which you will throw almost all your mechanic skill points into them with maybe the exception of axe mastery and fire/earth mastery... this gives you the skills for the Mech, (bitch bitch gripe complain alot of fixes needed for that thing)

the other build is throwing all your points into the new axe skills and the FAW skills, then all the rest of the points into your smith skills you did not get finished you still will have about 11 to 15 points to put in the mech tree just to get rid of them.

Now as for idea stat builds for both of these I have yet to honestly learn a really good one... I have One I use for PVM reasons on a type II stat build that has been working for me but then a PVM build requires somethings that dont Matter In PVP in the least so that type of build is looked down on as worthless....

and as for gear may I suggest the wolfgar guide to whitesmith for your basic gears..

I actually want it alot more for PVM. Any suggestions?

This post has been edited by LeonHart87: 08 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

What is gone is gone.

User is offline   KhelbenVasq 

• Mecha Anubis
  • PipPipPipPip
Ok the stat build I use and why I do the stats that way,

150 agi
then Dex til I hit 185 aspd (which is about 111 dex for me due to equipment and armor) the reason 185 not 193 is I get to 193 with zerk pot and my whitesmith buffs.

The next thing I add is trying to balance out the rest of the stats to where they total 50 with the bonuses, like luck 33+17 or vit and int 43+7, I finish off by throwing the rest into str...

This makes for me hitting as fast as possible, gives enough mdef that I can stand and take on most magic spamming monsters (a real good test of this go to @go 13 with no int, then go back with 50 int and you will notice a difference in the whisperings).

Now if I am knowing I am going someplace that uses even more magic then anything else, I swap the int and the str to survive better.

There you go What I use for general purpose Hunting, I am working on a Special build for bio 4 mobs I haven't yet taken them on.
Posted Image

User is offline   LollyPopz 

• Drops
  • Pip
  • Interests:Ragnarok Duh?
lol just stick to Ws they kool..

they are very nice for WoE..... but mechanic is also very nice i would stick to WS though don't find much more cool effecs for the mechanic /$
Posted Image

LOLLY POP LOLLY POPZ

"A person who asks questions maybe a fool for moment, but a person who never asks a question is a fool forever"
-Chinese Proverb

"How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck would CHUCK NORRIS!?!"
-Seen on HuskyStarcraft

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Close  Member Login